Friday, January 6, 2012

It was Christmas... So Grammie Created!!

It's been so long since I have created anything, I've missed it. Thankfully Christmas always brings the occasion to do so. We have a grandson that absolutely loves Toy Story and Woody. I went to the fabric store to see if I could find a pattern to make him a sheriff's vest, well I didn't find anything I liked so I decided to hop on the internet on my new favorite toy, my iPhone to see what I could find, I struck gold I found this site and there it was Woody's vest made from felt and I didn't even have to sew, (which worked out well since my daughter had my sewing machine). I bought all the supplies and here is the end product.



I was so excited to get it done, I forgot to take pictures of the process
His momma told me he carried it around all day :-) success.

So, if you have a Toy Story fan in your life and you can use a hot glue gun you should make this, it is sooooo cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!