Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sometimes you just have to say "What the Heck"

We moved recently, however there was one place I just had to visit before that happened. In the town we lived in there is this little local cupcake shop that has the best cupcakes. My favorite is this Chocolate Chip cupcake. The teeny tiny chocolate chips on the top are just too cute, and the cake is chocolate chip as well, I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Anyway, I did some research in my Calorie King book and discovered a frosted cupcake has 64 grams of carbs, so I decided to eat half of this cupcake, one quarter as dessert with my lunch and the other quarter at my bedtime snack, this way I didn't have to take any extra insulin in order to enjoy it. Here is another post about a yummy bedtime snack. I gave the other half to my daughter who had to put it in milk to soften it so she could eat it after her oral surgery. I know, eating half, one quarter at a time isn't exactly saying "What the Heck" but I'm not really the "What the Heck" kind of girl, and each little quarter was the best thing I'd eaten in a very long time.

1 comment:

HelloMegAnne said...

That looks delicious! I love chocolate chip cookies! Never had it in cupcake form :)