Sunday, August 14, 2011

My favorite new gadget

I bought this scale about 20 years ago, when I went on Weight Watchers for the first time, back when they used exchanges instead of points. I've used it off and on during all those years when I have dieted. It works pretty well. But now that I have diabetes my food weights need to be much more accurate so I bought a new scale.


Bought this handy dandy digital scale that not only weighs ounces it weighs grams as well. Pretty thrilled with this one right now, but I still have to either look up or know how many carbs are in the food I just weighed. Therefore, my next scale (when money allows) will be the kind that you enter in the type of food you are weighing and it calculates based on the food and weight how many carbs are in it. That will make life alot easier, and I'm all for an easier life right now.

No comments: