Friday, July 22, 2011

In Loving Memory...The Fat House Cat aka Peanut Butter

He was named Peanut Butter by the folks that owned the mama cat because he looked like he had a shmear of peanut butter on his lip. We loved it so we kept the name.

This is the day we brought him and his brother home they were 6 weeks old. They were so cute

by the looks of Sam in this picture, I should have known he would grow up to be a crazy psycho cat.


I have posted several blogs about the Fat House Cat, this is one of my favorite pictures of him. He was looking at the birds outside. Pets bring such joy to your lives, but having to make the decision to put your loving pet down has to be one of the hardest decisions a person will ever make, and I've now had to do it 3 times.


I suspect you are chasing birds in kitty heaven right now, or curled up in a box. I will miss you my Fat House Cat.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. When will something good happen? Love you guys. Hope the move went well.